The day started like any other, with me getting ready for school and having breakfast. Just as I was about to leave, I received a call from my teacher informing me that there was a skit performance scheduled for today at the school campus. I was taken aback, as I was an introvert and extremely shy, to the point of experiencing social anxiety. I hoped that my role would be canceled, but unfortunately, it wasn't. Reluctantly, I made my way to school, and to my dismay, I received another call from my teacher, notifying my parents that I would be staying at school for overtime.

Upon reaching the school, after the morning assembly, I was directed to a separate room for practice. In the skit, I was assigned the role of a son, and one of my classmates played the role of my father. As an introvert, I felt this role was the worst mistake they could have made for me. However, I contemplated how much longer I would continue living in fear and decided to embrace the opportunity to build my confidence. Despite my efforts, no one seemed impressed, and although they praised my performance as a first attempt, their expressions revealed otherwise—I had unintentionally delivered an eye-damaging performance. I practiced for a few more periods, honing my skills, but the day eventually arrived for me to perform the skit.

To my relief, it started raining heavily, and I was glad, thinking the skit might be canceled. However, my hopes were dashed as they decided to move the performance to the school auditorium. During the skit, the microphone stopped working, and our poor school could only afford one microphone. Consequently, my friend and I had to exchange the microphone to deliver our dialogues. Despite the technical difficulties, we managed to complete the skit. The audience applauded, and the principal praised our efforts, but deep down, I knew I had once again managed to assault everyone's eyes and ears, and the blame could be placed on the school management. It was a bit comical, to be honest, but I couldn't help but laugh about it.